8 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WON $1MILLION +

March 18, 2017

It's crazy to think that i would ever own so much money but it's also me being hopeful that one day i might win the Lotto or this Youtube thing and Blog might work out. But never in a million years would I think I would have that much. I just like to go into dreamland sometimes. Once a Dreamer, Always a Dreamer. 

  1. Firstly, I would buy a Piano (those cheap ones too). Might be a bit odd and strange but I've always wanted to play the piano. I would self-teach myself to play as well.  
  2. Probably and most likely give my family some money. I would like to think and hope that my brothers would do the same for me. Plus I do owe them some money but not thousands of dollars worth of money. I would obviously love to help my Mum out because she's done so much for me already. 
  3. I would make a wish list (you can find here) on things I don't obviously need but one day would like to own. But this list will only be on clothes, shoes, accessories and beauty. & then I would decide if i really want it. 
  4. Search hard and look for a car that I love. Then buy it!(I already have options that you can find here).
  5. Materialistic of me but I would upgrade my Phone, Laptop and Camera even though they are not old. 
  6. Travel! Lot's of it. I would love to see the world.
  7. Donate. 
  8. Lastly, I would OBVIOUSLY not spend all the money and SAVE. I don't want to be broke. 



What would you do? Comment down below!
mich xx
🙊🙊


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.