I'M SELLING MY THINGS ON DEPOP.

July 20, 2017

Hello,

It's been quite a while now, i fell out of love with blogging but I'm back at it once again. I'm going to be going on a little bit of a hols soon and I want to blog about it as well as keep a reminder for myself on where i would like to go, packing list & all that. I'm also going to be changing a few things on here so please bare with me (& watch this space). 

But to the reason you are all here and as to why I'm here. I'm selling my things on DEPOP at the moment. I've got a few Zara, Topshop, H&M, Zimmermann + more items on there and will be adding more very shortly. Please go check it out & have a little browse. Send it to your friends & fam, spread the word out I would really like to sell a few of my things. Pretty much every item I'm selling I haven't worn AT ALL or worn once but I do state it in the description of the product. 

Where you can check it out- https://www.depop.com/michpereira

mich x


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.