5 WARDROBE ESSENTIALS FOR UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE

March 23, 2017

UNI/COLLEGE STYLE

Looking fab for uni can sometimes be annoying to some people. All that effort of each day going through your closet, picking out an outfit & trying to look somewhat cute, fashionable, comfy and effortless. I've put together my top 5 essentials for University or if you're American, College. You can check out my Pinterest board on Uni/College Style.

Your Best Looking Jeans:
For me Jeans are an essential for everyday life! I can't go without my favourite Black pair of Jamie Jeans from Topshop. 

Comfy T-Shirt:
I'm a t-shirt and jeans kind of gal. If you ever meet me, i'll probably be wearing jeans and a shirt. It's my comfort. But even if it's just a t-shirt and jeans you can always style it up. A red lip, statement jewellery or some really, really nice shoes. 

Everyday Bag:
I find that finding the perfect bag to fit your school essentials and everday life can be quite hard. You might need multiple or just one. It could be a backpack. handbag, cross-body bag, it all depends on your preferences and style.

A Good Pair of Shoes:
Whether it be your best pair of sneakers, your trusty knee-high boots or stylish pair of sandals. You'll always need a comfy pair of shoes for uni.

Jumpsuits or Playsuits, Your Choice:
These are the most comfiest to get in and the quickest to dress in the mornings. They can be dressed up or down.


Let me know what your wardrobe essentials are for Uni!
mich x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.